Apr 20, 2008

Dream a little dream...

After watching the Wild once again outplay, outwit but not outlast the Avalanche, it was time for bed. For the past several weeks, I've had very vivid dreams. Last night was no different and it even woke me up thinking it was Monday and that I was late for school (though it was only 7:00).

A dream that I had last night was about Subway. I was getting a Sub, but it was a little different than normal. I punched in what I wanted on a little handheld device. I then paid and the lady gets the sub. Now, two things to note in that last sentence.

First is the lady who got my sub. She was a cook at a school that I have worked at. She didn't recognize me and didn't give me any great deals or anything. She just went about her business like I was just some other customer. Fine. She doesn't have to recognize me, but this next part upset me.

Instead of making the sub, she GOT the sub. That is the second thing of note in that previous sentence. I guess (in my dream) it is Subway's new philosophy to have subs premade and you have to heat it up. I complained but she wasn't having it. She just gave me the sub (with tuna on it...I didn't order tuna) and said have a nice day.

Of course I complained, but that is when I lost my dream and woke up in night sweats and scared to death...I think I'm getting Subway today just to make sure that they haven't changed their policy. Subway - Eat Fresh.

No comments: